My girlfriend, Julie, and I signed up our girls for their first ballet class. It's for 2-3 yr olds and will go for another 4 weeks. I don't think either of us could have imagined anything cuter than these sweet little girls in their little ballerina outfits. Here are a few pics. ;-)
Miss Avery striking her "pizza" pose w/her feet. This was one of the poses they learned.
Miss Charlie standing on her star. One of the many props used for class.
All of the students listening to Teacher Valerie, and looking at a picture of a ballerina.
After class, we were hoping to get that "kodak" pic of the girls. However, Avery was much more interested in taking off her shoes and heading to the park. ;-)
The princesses w/their royal crowns on. They were learning some foot techniques at the ballet bar. Avery enjoyed the crown, but I think she enjoyed the reflection she saw in the mirror a little bit more. Too cute!