Dad. A special title for a special man. I'm so proud of my dad.
Brian P. Sheets, my dad, recently authored his first book. Book, you say? Yes, his first book! He's working on his second book now, and who knows what's in store for the future. ;-)
"The Rest Areas of Your Life", came to life while my folks were on a road trip celebrating their wedding anniversary. The Lord called, my dad answered, and the rest appears to be history.....
I'm being brief in the description of the book but have posted a link on our blog to his website, www.kimwes.com and for all you facebook fans (although I'm new and am still learning how it works), I've added a FB badge to our blog. If you are interested in learning more about his book, please visit his website for more information, and for the opportunity to download the first chapter for free.
I'm excited to help market my dad's book with him and look forward to his next creation, "Two Images of God", due out next year!
"The Rest Areas of Your Life", is available thru www.amazon.com and/or can be purchased off his website at www.kimwes.com.